Friday, February 18, 2011

Alarms.....

So hard to resist pushing the snooze button, once, twice, ten times.

Must get up and run.

It's a full moon tonight and when I first went out this morning (6:10) I could actually see the moon low to the west. One of those huge yellow moons. I've never seen it like that in the morning before (maybe something to do with that snooze button?) I wanted to take a picture of it to freeze it in time and post here, but by the time I came back in and got the camera it was gone.......must be behind clouds.

You'll just have to take my word for how serene and amazing it looked.

But nothing like a brisk morning run to get your heart pumping!

I can't think of a cheaper more efficient way to stoke the internal furnace.

Friday here I come!

Mile #5 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment