Thursday, August 18, 2011

Whooo Hooo!

Tonight's run felt so good! 

I don't know if it was because HH is back from vacation and I got to chat with her, haven't seen her in so long and there was soooo much to catch up on.  Was so distracted with the conversation that I didn't even notice my surroundings, very unusual for me I'm such a lookie loo.

Or could it be that after doing Tuesday's Summit Run, this one felt so great cause it's a nice flat course?

Or possibly after Wednesday's Hot Yoga I am now immune to the heat and if it's only in the 80's it doesn't feel so hot anymore?

Or could it be the cold MuscleMilk that I drank immediately after the run, thanks to the MuscleMilk girls who drove up in a MuscleMilk delivery vehicle and passed it out before our run?

Or possibly all the stars came into alignment and produced a perfect window of time.

Whatever it was, felt good and strong.

4.55 miles down, 930.41 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment