Saturday, May 7, 2011

Why Crack is Bad

Today I completed thing #4 of 51 new things.....I'll get to that in a minute.

First I want to share this picture:

Spiderman leaping from a building!  Very exciting for a 4 year old boy.  This is a partial picture of my great nephew's birthday cake.  Great because he is my nephew's son....yes....when you are 50 the generations begin to multiply.  Notice the dark blue icing.......I was very careful not to eat any of that!  You should have seen their mouths....wonder what color their poo will be.....

Party was at the home of fabulous pizza, and kiddie slot machines - Chuck E Cheese....I've still got that damn birthday song in my head...."You're a birthday star at Chuck E Cheese"....must stop the music!

The party at CEC was not thing #4.....it was what I did at CEC.....

      I present:

Hmmm.....I think the token goes there.....

Oh, yes I did.  Thing #4, took a picture of a stranger's ass crack.  When opportunity presents itself you have to grab it....or....er.....take a picture of it.  Honestly....look at that....How could I possibly have passed up an opportunity like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment