Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Forget Panda Dad....Panda Psychic!

How do those folks at Panda Express do it?



Haven't gotten any closer to completing my 51 new things lately (still at 2 down 49 to go).....hence the lack of blogging.  I did start something about hoarding and my difficulty in getting rid of things (after the sale of the small desk), but it seemed to get a little rambly so I haven't posted it yet.

In the meantime, I am surprised at how easy it's been for me to stop the mile a day (what a wuss).  I completed mile 51 and then didn't run 52 and now I'm back to just regular runs 3 days a week.  So obviously I lack the motivation to continue anything on a regular basis unless there is a monetary gain, parade in my honor, or threat of shame due to failure.....geeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment