Monday, April 4, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

Mile #50 Completed,


 AND.......



DRUM ROLL.......







TIME GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!!!


I really didn't think I was going to meet the goal.  I had abandoned it weeks ago, but secretly still wanted to do it.  I tried again yesterday morning, but my mind always gets in the way and defeats me.

But not today!  There was way too much pressure.  Totally squelched the negative thoughts.  Well and there was the whole parade thing....

Too funny, I was smiling like an idiot running this mile.  Julie made everyone run behind me and had to stay behind me.  So the pressure was definitely on. 

Well and the route was super friendly......down hill for almost half a mile (I don't think I could have met the time without it).

Afterwards we partied!  Whoot Whoot!

For now it is late and past my bedtime.....will post more tomorrow.




2 comments:

  1. Cindy: Talk is cheap and that's all I did. You took an idea and ran with it. Your positive attitude is amazing . What you accomplished is inspiring. Keep smiling and running. :o) john

    ReplyDelete
  2. I counted it out for you John, April 12th.

    ReplyDelete