Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fickle as a 13 year old girl.

This morning I was so happy because I knew I didn't have to run my "Morning Solo Mile". I get to run with friends.

I left work early to take my sister Nita to an appointment. While I'm waiting for her to finish I'm thinking, ugh, I don't want to run this evening.

While driving home I seriously wanted to just stop and have dinner. BUT, I have to do my mile. UGH!

I got home an hour earlier than usual. Had to really talk myself into getting ready and getting out there to run.

What I really wanted to do was turn on the TV and the DVR and watch the first episode of Celebrity Apprentice, while I assemble the bookcase that I purchased from IKEA last night (that's a whole other story...eeks, IKEA, talk about sensory overload).

But alas, I had to run my mile.

Was difficult starting out, but after the first mile or so, Helen C and I were warmed up. We kicked butt tonight!

Mile #23 done!

Bookcase assembled.

Meat Loaf, David Cassidy, Gary Busey, Richard Hatch, Nene Leakes, Star Jones, Lisa Rinna, La Toya Jackson....OMG, Celebrity Apprentice....Jose Canseco! Wow, David Cassidy is SO OLD!

Tomorrow would normally be a "morning solo run", but I absolutely have to be at work on time, so I'll have to forgo the morning run, and run after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment