Sunday, March 27, 2011

Habits

I've read that you need to do something everyday for 30 days in order for it to become a habit.  This mile a day thing is starting to become a habit for me.  Leaving this morning I picked up the securely protected by plastic (no rain gonna get in there thank-you whoever you are that delivers my paper every single day without fail on time and dry all year....I'd tell you in person, but you come so early I've never seen you) Sunday paper up off the mat and set it inside without ever even giving it a second thought.

Luckily I managed to get today's run done with only a few little sprinkles.  Did the first mile and then walked a second mile.  Muscles are a little sore from yesterday's 8 mile run, so I thought giving them a little walk would probably help with the stiffness.

The end is so near....mile #42 done....only 8 miles left.  What am I going to do?  How can I just end this "streak" after mile #50?

No comments:

Post a Comment