Sunday, March 6, 2011

Something Different

So I couldn't resist it.....I cracked open the coveted Sunday paper before my run. But just long enough to drink a cup of coffee.

I decided to do something different for my mile today. I'm just so darn tired of this up hill, down hill, up hill down hill mile. I thought I'd try some flat lands. So I drove over to the high school and ran around the track, and around, and around, and around. Not so boring when you are only doing a mile. Didn't necessarily feel much easier (what a disappointment, I figured I'd kick butt around that track).

It just takes me so long to warm up. I'd probably do better if I walked the mile to the track first. Ugh, though, that would require one mile up, one mile around, and then a mile back. That could put me in danger of over achieving and I wouldn't want to go there.

My muscles are feeling super tight lately.....so I cracked open this yoga DVD that I've had for 2 or 3 years now. It's on as I type.....dang this lady is flexible! Although sitting here typing is probably not helping my tight muscles....

Mile #21 down.....I just might pull this 50/50 off after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment